- Bridget Jacket – in progress - Sundays from 2 pm to 4pm. Class is free if you purchase the yarn from the shop. Otherwise cost is $50.
- Grenache Shawl – Tuesdays, May 9, 23, and 30 from 5 pm to 7 pm. Cost is $60 for three 2 hour sessions. There is homework before the first class. Ask the shop for the pattern!
- Gris de Lin cowl - Friday, May 19 from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Cost is $25 one 2 hour session.
- Beginning Sock - Thursday, May 11, 18, and 25 from 11 am - 1 pm. Cost is $40 for three 2 hour sessions.
- Urban Sea Scarf - Thursday, May 11 from 4 pm - 6 pm. OR Monday, May 15 from 11 am - 1 pm. Cost is $25 for one 2 hour session.
- “May the 4th be with you” Yoda Hat - Thursday, May 4 from 5 pm to 7 pm. Cost is $25. This is a crochet class!
- Knit-A-Thon! Friday, May 19 7 pm - until.... Cost i $10 – all night! BYOB!
- Mystery Cowlette KAL by Corrine Ferguson - Saturdays, May 6, 13, and 20. It's not too late to join!
- Into the Woods Owl Shawl Knit A Long - Dates to be determined - Cost is $60 for three 2 hour sessions
If you'd like to learn to knit or crochet, we will teach you. Call ahead to set up a time, then come purchase your yarn and needles or hooks and we'll get you started. Lessons are free when you purchase your supplies from us.
Are there classes you want to see offered? Please give us your suggestions!
Knitting Groups: Fridays 5-7 p.m.
Knitting groups are free & open to all, ages 18+. Bring your knitting or crochet and be prepared to laugh a lot.
Some class codes to help you determine if you have the skills for a class: B = Beginner, Is ready to learn to Knit or Crochet, AB = Advanced Beginner, should know how to cast on and knit, but maybe not much else I= Intermediate (should know knit, purl and increases and decreases and have completed a project), A=Advanced, should know the basic skills and have knit a few more complicated projects. Yarn and supplies for classes should be purchased at the store - learning is so much easier and more enjoyable when you are working with good materials. For beginning knitting and crochet classes please choose yarns that are smooth textured and solid, light colored.
Cancellation Policy: Please be sure you can attend before signing up for class. If you can notify us a week before class of the need to cancel, you may be given credit for the cost towards another class. Under a week, credit will only be given if another student can be found to fill the space. There is no refund for missed classes. No makeup classes are given and teachers are not permitted to meet away from the store for makeup classes. Classes that don't make (have at least 3 participants) will be canceled and of course we will refund the fee or you have the option of applying it to an individual lesson or another class. .